Money Saving Tips !
Feel free to email some tips you have to save money.
1) Bin charges. If you and your neighbour are both half filling your bins each week then you could consider stopping your own bin service and sharing with your neighbour and pay half of their bill. A saving of €175 annually for both of you.
1b) Bin charges in many areas of the country bin charges are based on weight. This may soon happen in Kildare. A long term money saver is to invest in a composter. This will compost your uncooked fruit and vegtable waste and decrease your bin charges.
2) Consider shopping in a different supermarket to compare prices.
3) Preparing a vegitarian dish for the family two or three times a week will save money on the weekly food bill.
4) Carpool . See the link on the left pane of this site.
5) Here is a website that helps you out with mobile
phone charges Mobi.ie
If you are on a pay as you go mobile, use your ATM to top up your credit . Get 10% free credit.
7) Some tax tips from an Irish law firm.
8) A great site for money matters is AskAboutMoney.com